The Hillsboro Downtown Station is not just a food cart station but simply put, is a place to share the love through food diversity and time spent together ‘breaking bread’!
Hillsboro Downtown Station is the place to hang out, eat out, and enjoy a night out. The Stage @ Hillsboro Downtown is THE communal space to enjoy live musical performances – ranging from our favorite DJ’s, local bands, and so much more. Come join us on Friday and Saturday nights!
The Hillsboro Downtown Station is a place where memories are made and good times are had. Whether you are sharing a plate of hot tasty tacos, a gyro plate, or a fantastical elevated hamburger, and sharing a beer, The Hillsboro Downtown Station (The Station) believes in building spaces that allow for shared moments. Community is at the heart of what the Hillsboro Downtown Station is all about.
Authentic conversations centered around authentic cuisine. The Hillsboro Downtown Station’s hand-picked selection of Food Vendors are curated to specifically develop communities through food diversity, and food with character and soul.
We lean into the authentic culture of our diverse community, aiming to provide memorable and original food experiences.
Interesting people come from interesting places. The Hillsboro Downtown Station celebrates and seeks out diverse backgrounds, unique food offerings and eclectic experiences that encourage a new global way of thinking about dining out. The Hillsboro Downtown Station is all about celebrating and cultivating food diversity, and culture.
Hillsboro Downtown Station represents an unparalleled business opportunity for merchants seeking to become part of a vibrant and growing new food community. We are actively looking for the right food cart brands to become part of the Hillsboro Downtown Station experience.
1. The largest Food Cart Pod/Station in Hillsboro
2. The highest number of cars (traffic count) drive by the Food cart location in the state of Oregon, 17,000 cars per day on Baseline (HWY 8)
3. Very visible location with large sign
4. GREAT ‘Walk Score’ of 89 (out of 100)
5. One Block to 3rd and Washington Max Station
6. Four blocks away from Courthouse, walking distance for jurors and courthouse staff
7. Nearby the highest paying employers in Washington County, including Intel, Genentec, and others
8. Three hospitals nearby, OHSU, Tuality and Pacific University
9. PCC and Pacific University campuses nearby
10. Two blocks from downtown Hillsboro’s living room, the Hillsboro Civic Center Plaza
11. The Station will be consistently staffed
12. The Station will be secured with 7’ wrought iron fencing and gates.
13. The Station will provide hook ups for gas, power, water and gray water, all individually metered
14. There will be opportunities for used oil recycling
15. The station will have new electrical and plumbing installed and the entire location will be freshly paved.
16. Four bathroom stalls in both the men’s and women’s bathrooms, both men’s and women’s bathrooms also have infant changing tables, bathrooms to be monitored throughout each business day by The Station’s staff for cleanliness and supplies
17. Indoor (heated) and outdoor eating provided
18. Indoor ice cream, coffee & pastry, beer garden with 36 taps for micro brews, ciders and limited wine selections
19. Regular planned events each week
20. Sliding scale rent opportunities
21. The Station will offer catering for large events
22. The Station will be the destination for downtown Hillsboro gathering places
In order to ensure quick cart application approval time, we request that you submit your cart application online.
Cart size must be 16’L x 8’ W x 12’ H or smaller
Cart must be equipped with fire suppression
Cart built within last 10 years
No home built carts
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Hillsboro, Hillsboro Downtown Station Food Plaza is located at 320 SE Baseline St Hillsboro, OR 97123. Travelling west on SE Baseline St, it is located on your left and is well marked with our STATION sign. Please see the map below for more information.